Group coaching: RTM coaching group
Who is it for?
It’s for any woman going through (or beyond) menopause who’d like more support, guidance, structure and accountability with your running but who aren't ready to take the step to one-to-one coaching. Whether you are just starting out as a runner or are more experienced, whether you are training for something specific or just enjoy running without any particular goal, whether you are struggling with your running or simply want to improve in some way, there’ll be plenty in the group to help you.
What will I get?
As a member of the group you'll get ongoing support and guidance through:
• A twice-monthly coach-led group Zoom coaching call (which is recorded and shared for those who can't make it)
• Weekly discussion / information on a range of menopause and running-related themes
• Ongoing access to menopause-specific coaching advice, support and encouragement
• A weekly Q&A session
• Access to a bank of menopause-friendly resources such as training plans (for a range of distances), ‘How to….’ guides for topics such as structuring your training, warming-up, speedwork, strength and conditioning and so on
• Priority access to any future one-off workshops and programmes (both online and - fingers crossed - face-to-face)
How will it be delivered?
There is a private FB group, group calls on Zoom and there may also be some content delivered in other ways, such as by email.
How much does it cost?
The cost is £15.00 per month, or you can join for 12 months for £150.00.
Do I have to join for a minimum length of time?
No – you can leave the group at any time. If you wish to rejoin in the future, please be aware that the fee may have increased and you won’t be able to rejoin at your original rate.
How can I sign up?
Sign up is through the Mud and Miles secure online booking system, TeamUp. Follow the link and you'll be asked to set up a booking account and your payment preference. You'll then receive a confirmation email inviting you to join the RTM coaching FB group. This email might well go to your spam, so do check there.