Have you started running but are not sure how to improve further? Do you want guidance and advice but are not free in the evenings to join a running club? Do you want to meet other people who run during the day? Then the Mud and miles improvers' group will be perfect for you!
Come along to Sconce Park, Newark on a Thursday morning from 10.45 to 11.45 and you'll:
- learn about the importance of warming up and cooling down, and how to do so effectively
- improve your running technique
- improve your speed and endurance
- learn more about running kit, nutrition, hydration and recovery
- understand how to train effectively on your own outside of the sessions
Sessions are open to anyone who can run continuously for at least 15 minutes, at any pace. You can come along every week or just join us when you can!
£6.00 per session or memberships available
Every Thursday at 10.45am - choose the dates you would like to come when booking.