Do you simply want to run longer, faster or both? Are you looking to take your first steps as a runner but don't have the confidence to join a running group? Have you been running for a while but feel that your progress has plateaued? Do you keep getting injured but don't know why? Or have you got a race or event planned that you are unsure how to train for?
Working with a running coach on a one-to-one basis can help you:
- make a successful start to your running career
- build on your strengths and identify areas for improvement
- improve your running technique, including key skills such as warming up and cooling down, pacing, hill technique and stretching
- implement a training programme that fits your lifestyle
- become a stronger, faster runner
- reduce your risk of injury
You can choose from a range of 1:1 coaching packages to suit the runner you are, regardless of your experience or ability. Both face-to-face coaching and and personalised training plans are available, with every option being very athlete-centred; all plans and activities will be tailored to you, your ability, your needs and your goals.
Face-to-face sessions can be delivered at a location convenient to you in the Newark, Nottingham and Lincoln areas. Personalised training plan options can be delivered anywhere in the world!